- This event has passed.
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Basic Training SOLD OUT!
August 12 - August 13$400.00
THIS TRAINING IS SOLD OUT!
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Basic Training
Date: Aug 12th & 13th, 2021 (2 Day)
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST each day
Cost: $400 per person, inclusive of Basic TF training and 12 consultation calls
Virtual event. We will use the Zoom platform, and an invitation will be sent to registrants closer
to the conference.
1) Participants must have a device that allows for both audio and visual transmission
2) Participants must be visible on the screen for the full training (minus planned breaks, of
– Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the training
– Full refunds for cancellation are awarded up to 7 days before the start of the training
Must complete the TF-CBT web-based learning course prior to this 2-day training.
– TF-CBTweb can be found at https://tfcbt2.musc.edu/
– This web-based training provides 11 CEs and costs an additional $35
– You will be asked to upload your completion certificate prior to checking in to the 2-day
training. You can upload it at www.tfcbtconsulting.com. Click on the Registration section and
upload the file.
– The completion certificate does not expire. If you completed the course XX years ago, just print
out a copy of your certificate and present it to the trainer.
Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) is a heavily researched,
evidence-based form of therapy designed to treat children who have experienced a traumatic
event and struggle with subsequent emotional and/or behavioral problems. The model treats
children with an array of trauma histories, including children with multiple and complex traumas
in their lives. To learn more about TF-CBT, please visit: https://tfcbt.org/
This course is designed for mental health professionals who work with children who have
experienced trauma. It is an intermediate level course.
2 Day Agenda
8:00 AM Intro to childhood trauma
9:30 AM BREAK
9:40 AM TF-CBT foundations (continued)
10:55 AM BREAK
11:05 AM Psychoeducation
11:35 AM Parenting
12:00 PM LUNCH
1:00 PM Parenting (continued)
2:05 PM Relaxation
2:35 PM BREAK
2:45 PM Affect
3:15 PM Cognitive
4:00 PM END